September 21, 2014

FAVORITE STORE

After having a great turkey burger with Jan on the Terrace of St. Catherine, we visited for a while then went to one of my favorite stores.  THE DOLLAR TREE.!!!  I do love the prices.  Not only that, you can find almost  anything you want or need.  I love that the stuff changes with the season.  Of course you can already buy Thanksgiving but Christmas.  They don't even bother putting up one before we  see the next one coming.  Amazing.  Halloween was on our list.  I got out of there for under $6.00 and even had dish washing stuff.  What fun.  Oh well as I always say "Doesn't take a lot to make me happy."  And the little things mean a lot.  But most of all, I was with my sweet and faithful daughter--Jan.  Thank you Lord for her.  The rest of the day was uneventful.  I finished putting my poems in a notebook.  I found  one I had misplaced  and had forgotten and was glad because it was one for Ashley.  If someday , anyone wants to view my poem book, you are welcome.  I just do not feel as creative now as I did when I was writing for my grandchildren.  Maybe I need to look for another outlet??  Who knows --there may be a block there.  Well on to get ready for Church and whatever is in store for me today.

Betty Boop

No comments: