September 9, 2014

GOOD NEIGHBORS

As I was leaving Exercise class yesterday, Nora waved me into her apartment (one to die for).  She had made stuffed squash.  Enough for an army, and offered me a serving.  I went for it.  And when I got to my front door, I had another surprise,  My sweet neighbor down the hall, Mary Louise, had left another treat.  Her broccoli salad looked delish!  I said LUNCH !!.  I teamed it with sliced tomato and had a feast.  While I was eating, I thought of those nice ladies and how blessed  I am to know them and so many more just like them.  You know, I thought, life is just too short for things like holding grudges, judging others, not being friendly, and a whole list of negative things, not to take advantage of the many ways we can enjoy life and love one another.  O. K. ====preaching again.  Sorry, it is just the way I am feeling this morning. 

Betty Boop 

No comments: