September 18, 2014

GREAT DAY

It usually is good with one of my daughters.  Amy learned all she could about diabetic shoes.  It was good to go and get fitted for shoes.  Maybe it will prevent trouble ahead to wear the proper shoes.  That is the Doctors prediction.  The man was very smart  and full of good info.  Hope I will like them. We were in the "neighborhood" so we ate lunch at Picadilly (sp)  My, my, it was good.  They know how to cook veggies.  We were so busy scarfing it up that I don't think Amy took a picture. We then went to Bed Bath and Beyond.  Jan had given me coupons I bought new bath mats( much needed).  Looks so good and was pleased to just throw away old ones.  We then went to Belk and I bought M. G. & Patrick a gift for the shower coming up. Now that is a full morning for me.  But I enjoyed shopping like I used to and to have a personal driver and advisor was all I could ask for.  Thank you dear daughter.  I have the best three in the world.  Although we were close, we did not ride by Riverwood Dr.  I think it is time to stop that and move on.  After all, I still have almost a life time of memories.  Just saying!!!

Betty Boop