September 2, 2014

"HAS HE GONE HOME?"

Has he gone home is the title of our Punch Line Theater's latest performance.  I had fun as a visitor to the funeral of Mayor Rufus Penergrass's untimely death.  Many mourned and I was one of them.  Dressed like country going to town.  Talk about amateur!!!But we had fun with plenty laughs.  We had a Matinee this afternoon and a night performance is set for tomorrow night.  It went well.  Irene and Ruby were both brought to see  it and I am not sure how much they either one understood but at least they were able to come and to sit in real chairs--using wheel chairs to travel over.  Thanks to K. the activity director in Siena.  She is so sweet and good at her job

We just had a big thunder storm and I waited till it was over because of so much lightning.  I am afraid to use the computer or phone during storms.  . Well off to TV and to read before bed time. 

Betty Boop

No comments: