February 3, 2015

ADVENTURES

Hey between the adventures of the Rhodes flying across mountains and coming down the mountain on mules and Ashley and Bryan digging out from snow from the Great Boston Blizzard, we have been entertained and are really in awe of our family.  Such brave souls.  Are you mine?  The bravest thing I do is??  I don't do brave.  No kidding, I am proud of you all. 

How does ham and eggs sound?  That was my breakfast with my Breakfast Buddies.  We had a low of 28 this morning.  I think I will stay in and do "some chores."  What does that mean?  Change the sheets first.  Do a little check writing. and then go to a program about book publishing. We have a resident who was an editor for a big book publishing firm in New York for many years.  We have her working on the Villager staff.  Lucky yet intimidating to me.  Speaking of the Villager, and I do often, I have a poem and an essay in the new one.  So there!!  I am important too




































 

No comments: