February 27, 2015

YES, SAY NEVER AGAIN !!!!

You would think that by 88 a person would learned a few facts?  Maybe I am just too stubborn to accept facts.  I CAN'T EAT PANCAKES!!  Man did I pay the piper for those treats.  Sugar went sky high.(195)  I worked the morning drinking water and walking.  Got it down to 165 and felt better.  Darlene called to ask me to lunch in the dining room.  I said yes because I had better choices in there.  I chose garden salad, broccoli. cauliflower and minute steak.  Not bad.  Oh and sugar-free ice cream.  My sugar shot down that afternoon to 78.  Go figure.  I ate a pimento cheese sandwich with lettuce , sugar-free pickles and one half cup of grapes. for supper.  When I went to bed it was 135.  This morning it was 120.  O. K.  But what a roller coaster.  That is not good. 

That is my story.  I need to change it.  I will try.  It will not include pancakes. (I don't think.)  My will power is so weak sometime. 

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Karen Buffington said...

Hope you get to feeling better!