February 26, 2015

NEVER SAY NEVER

I KNOW   I have said it before, and probably will say it again.   "I will never eat pancakes again".  They run the sugar up
I heard you could get blueberries in the pancakes in the Cyber.  I weakened this morning,  They have a new male cook and he is adding some zip to the mix.  I even think the females are a little perky.  Of course they are.  Well he served blueberry pancakes as big as a plate--just full of blueberries with a dollop of whipped cream and a little more sprinkle of the berries.  Bacon cooked just right and coffee was worth what they will do to me, I hope not.  Any way I came home and started my laundry and will walk some to help lower the sugar.  Drinking water helps also. 

The snow missed Central Mississippi.  I just knew it would,  How  nice if we had a little,,. she said looking from the safety of her cozy apartment.  Don't give up.  I know the possibility of us having any is slim. but weather here is hard to predict, it seems.  Not much going on today so I will call it a slow day and see if I can speed it up a little.  (with a hall walk.)

Betty (the queen of Blueberry Pancakes)  Boop

No comments: