February 9, 2015

MONDAY

Good old Monday.  I have always liked it.  I look forward to Monday because I have plenty to do.  Gets me tired physically and mentally.  I usually sleep better.  End the activities with dinner with  three sweet friends.  We have fun and enjoy each other.  Although  one takes over the conversation too much. She tells us all her troubles.  Sometime it is best to sit still and listen.  It is noon now and I fixed tuna fish salad, my style with a little apple for sweetness. NOW FOR A NAP  Choir practice then Church service then dinner,  WHEEL OF FORTUNE and read and to bed.  I said WHEEL OF FORTUNE to make you laugh.  That is the time I take a shower and get dressed for bed .  It is  my table mates who just must get back to their apartments to see it.  I just pretend to  them--not to rock the boat,  Not worth it.  I have learned early on not to "rock the boat." 

Later
Betty Boop  

1 comment:

Amy said...

I remember giving you and Dad a hard time about watching the Wheel