February 2, 2015

SUNDAY

AS usual Amy picked me up for Church.  I doubt if she did not pick me up that I would get back to Broadmeadow  very much.  It really is not the same for many reasons, but that is no reason not to be faithful.  So many times I think people chose not to go to Church  and especially their long time one, is so sad.  Not much commitment and you miss so much of life. Growing up--there was no question as to weather  we went to Church.  It was a part of my life.  I am so grateful for my parents teaching me by example.  So much is learned that way.  Any way we had soup lunch at Church for Superbowl.  So good.  I watched the game, mostly for the commercials, but ended up getting so interested.  Irene called just as that last play and I partly missed that great ending. O well I have seen reruns .  I was not too impressed with the half time show and the commercials.  Much money  was spent--could not get that out of my mind. Once frugal--always frugal I guess.  Well on to Monday and try to come down off my high of feeling so important.  Hey, what is wrong with that?

Betty  88 Boop  

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I always think about how much money those commercials cost, too.. It's so much that could go to so many other things!
The game was good! We're glad our town came out on top!
We hope you had a wonderful birthday! Miss you and love you!