February 24, 2015

TUESDAY TEA

Well that is what they call it.  Once a month, Sister Dorothea from St. Dominic's comes with a speaker from St. Dom's .She brought  her VP of Human Resources to speak on  Generational Differences.  WOW there are many.  Of course my generation is the Traditional.  My children are the Boomers and I forget the other names.  It was so interesting to realize why we see things so different.  She pointed out many reasons why and it is all depends on many things each generation go through and what is happening at their time.  I enjoyed thinking about it all.  She went all the way through to my grandchildren's generation.  She did not hand out any paper notes but I wish I could remember what she called each one. 

Snow?  Do you think?  I kind of hope we get a little--not much.  We will see.  Meanwhile I am glad to be able to stay at home.  There are many perks to living here.  For instance I am going in a few minutes to pick up my dinner.  A five course meal cooked by someone else.  No dishes to do either.  Pick up or dine in a lovely dinning room with nice people waiting on you. 

Life is good.  Live it well/

Betty(the great Philosopher) Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

glad you are warm, dry, and fed