October 24, 2015

BLUEBERRIES FOR DOT

Well since my blood sugar was a mere 98. I decided to mess with it .  I went to breakfast and had one (I) pancake with a scrambled egg, bacon and coffee.  I took blueberries to put on the one pancake.  We will see what happens.

Cloudy and promise of rain this weekend.  I hope not as much as Texas is having.  I really feel for those people.  I have put off going to Wal-Mart and just must go this morning.  I know Saturday is not the best day to go.  Since I am not always known for doing the best thing, I will brave it after I put laundry in the machine. 

After I buy dinner tonight, I will have .53 left and this is the last day on my food card.  How about that for planning?  I guess I will give them the balance.  Big spender-that's me.

Betty Boop

No comments: