October 15, 2015

LUNCH BUNCH

I remember when this phrase "Lunch Bunch" was created.  I think I am right.  Kindergarten normally went till 12:00 noon.  Some kids would stay for lunch and the afternoon.  They were called the lunch bunch.  That is the way I first heard it. 
So I had the lunch bunch yesterday.  Amy, Ivy, Tripp and me, on the terrace and it was a beautiful day.  We enjoyed it.  It was Tripp's first trip here and he was so surprised and pleased.  SCV is  so surprising to everyone who see it for the first time. 

I am going to a Ladies' Coffee here this morning.  Called "Mugs & Coffee."  Bring your favorite mug with a scripture or favorite quote to share.  Also a guest speaker on "lost arts" refined".  Sound interesting?  I think it is French hand work of some kind.  Anyway==here I go again.

Betty Boop

No comments: