October 23, 2015

SUNRISES, PERKY HAIR CUT, & BUSINESS, & REINDEER

These things have filled my days.  First I have never seen such beautiful sunrises as this and yesterday morning.  You have to get up early to see them. but it is worth it.  I got the courage to go to the Beauty Shop here !  I am pleased with it and also half the cost, no spending my gas and so convenient.  Then Tommy and I went to see my man who manages my stocks and etc.  I feel good about the visit.  Thanks to Tommy and him.  Then I put the finishing touches on my little reindeer ornaments for Christmas.  Now to create a tag to put on them.  50 wacky looking little fellows, make me laugh every time I work on them.  So somebody gets a laugh and I hope I am not the only one. 

So goes my time. I made pumpkin bread for the Coffee Club this morning and later I plan to go to Wal-Mart.  Busy?  Yeah, I like it that way.

Betty Boop

No comments: