October 8, 2015

WAL-MART today

I would say for and old gal of 88, I really do stay on the go.  Wal-Mart is calling.  They miss me.  Oh good!!  Being silly.  I kind of like to go there.  It is so big and I get a little exercise which is good.  I have been so busy lately and I must say it is about to catch up with me.  On the other hand, I am afraid to stop for fear I wont start up again.  So here I am,  just taking it one day at a time. Can we ask for more?  No, I think not.

I plan to get started on finishing my Christmas "happies."  They are turning out real cute.  They make me "happy."  Attach the hanger loop and make a small tag to say Merry Christmas.  Not too soon, as it will be here before we know it.  Halloween first.  I like my door and hall table display.  Next month, Thanksgiving.  I have an idea for that too.  I just took coffee from the Cyber breakfast I just enjoyed, and went to the Bubble to drink it.  I saw a man fishing.  The Lake was calm and he was having no luck, but he seemed to be enjoying it.  All the ducks came swimming up stream, like an Army going to war.  Or maybe just making their way to the other Lake.  I can only imagine--and I do.  I know people are tired of my lake poems, but I see something new every time I watch.   Enough of this chatter--on to WalMart.

Betty Boop

No comments: