October 30, 2015

WHAT A SURPRISE!!!

While flossing my teeth a couple of days ago, I was shocked to the loud noise of a cap off a tooth went flying into the lav.  Never has that happened to me before.  I have  an appointment Tuesday for regular cleaning.  I called this morning and told my tale to the Dentist. They assured me that it would be O. K. to wait till Tuesday to come in.  Just be careful with chewing and drinking hot or cold.  It does not hurt but I am aware of it all the time.  Can't keep my tongue out of it.  They told me they would clean my teeth as usual and stick {with what?) my cap back on.  I hope it is as simple as it sounds.  So that is my story for today.

Halloween party tonight (well 4 o'clock) dress up and come have hot dogs on the Terrace.  Think I will watch from my balcony. 

Betty Boop

No comments: