October 7, 2015

MONTH OF DOCTORS

Yes I am keeping them in cars and trips this month.  First I went to my eye Doctor, then next day the ear Dr., today regular Podiatric maintenance.  Oh yes I got a flu shot here and next week my dentist will be glad to see me. I am glad I have all this attention, but all in one month?  What was I thinking?  At least I will have clean teeth and ears and trimmed toenails( which I can't manage anymore.)  And protection against flu.  Just call me "ready to go." I sure am high  maintenance."

Where was the sun hiding when we went camping?  Can you believe this sunny weather?  Oh well, I got to enjoy a fireplace again.  That is one thing I miss about having a house.  But just look at all the perks I traded for a house.  I will always have it in memory. 

Betty Boop

No comments: