October 16, 2015

COOL WEATHER

Weather man says not to get used to it.  Summer is having a hard time bowing out.  Cool mornings help to know Fall is coming.  I have not been to the State Fair in years.  I hear the crowds were smaller.  I wonder why?  People aren't spending as much I think.  It is expensive for some families to go and take the kids.  I remember it was the same for us.  We would stop at the top of the hill and eat Crystal's before we went into the Fair with our small ones.  Because it was cheaper.  Didn't hurt them a bit (I think.)  Who knows what hurts and what doesn't? They did not get to eat out much at all.!!. Raising a family is a gamble anyway.  You try and try and are never sure of the outcome.  We were lucky to raise three very good and responsible people.  But please don't ask me how. I do know that when they were small it was the happiest time of my life.  Not to say, that I haven't been happy with every stage of my life,  I have.

Betty(preaching again)Boop

No comments: