October 12, 2015

LITTLE SLOW

You know, I forget the miles I have on me.  Last week I had three Dr. appointments.  With all the other usual stuff I do, I guess it caught up with me and I needed a "day of rest."  How fitting that I chose Sunday for it.  Church here on Sunday leans heavy to Baptist.  The leader is a retired Baptist minister.  They study The  Explorer. a Baptist publication.  I really enjoyed the way he took each verse and explained it.  I then had lunch in the dinning room.  Everyone was dressed like I used to on Sunday.  You know--your Sunday clothes.  A thing of the past in this generation.  (which is o. k. with me).  But Sunday has a special feel with your Sunday best on.  Anyway. I took a nap and then a walk.  Did a few lazy chores and read a new book.  Well I started it.  A PARIS WIFE is the title.  Set after and before World War 1.  Pretty good so far. 

I will try to slow up, that is if I can go any slower, and see if I can smell the roses a while.

Betty Boop

No comments: