October 17, 2015

SATURDAY

So, Saturday is usually a good day.  You know-end of week and it's busy pace.  And Jan usually comes.  She did today and we had lunch and then hurried to the computer to go to the Library for me.  I had just finished a book about Ernest Hemingway.Well a novel really but based on the first part of his career and first wife.  We got caught up in his career and all the books he wrote.  It is amazing because he was a  very disturbed man.  Maybe that is what it takes to write like he did.  Anyway, we got me two new books to read on my Nook.  I really enjoy reading this way.  So I am set to go.  I am proud of Jan.  I just sit and watch as she navigates through the system and it is so neat to check out books and you don't even have to take them back.  It is automatic.  You think I am crazy but I come from another time when you had to go there and check out and take back.  Real progress  !!

Betty Boop 
P. S. That is the way to spell Hemingway and Ernest, though the spell check says otherwise.

No comments: