November 18, 2015

DARK AND STORMY NIGHT

That is the way most ghost stories start.  We really had a stormy night last night.  With the sirens going off and thunder and lighting rain and threats of tornados it really was a dark and stormy night.  Sun shining and it is cool and crisp today. 

I had a hot dog for lunch in the Cyber.  I put chili on it.  So good.  Sweet potato fries made it perfect. 

I am reading a real thriller.  A novel called THE HISTORIAN.  About a man doing research and got caught up in researching Dracula and Transylvania .  Was he real?  Is he still alive?  So many stories can be made up around folklore and some truth.  It is over 600 pages so I am set for a while before I find any answers,  (If I do)  Fun and interesting to read.       Guess I will go read a while.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: