November 17, 2015

HAM & EGGS

What a way to start a dreary looking day.  A little bit of sunshine in the Cyber.  It was a good breakfast.  Ordered  it from a smiling face and "good morning Mrs. Ellis."  Don't you love to go where everybody  knows your name?  On the walk down I met a very few people because of the early hour.  I actually was the first customer.  I usually am at 7:30.  But they drifted in before I finished.  More "good mornings." 

You know, I still am amazed at the good choice I made to live here.  Nowhere, without Truman, could I be better off.  I have so many good friends and caring people to call on for company.  Always someone asking for me to join them for dinner. Activities to join,  Believe me I have tried most of them.  Now settling down to the ones I like.  No questions asked, just join. 

This morning, it hit me again as I walked back to my apartment, When people smile and say a greeting, as the song goes --  They are really saying, "I love you," from our theme song in the Choir--WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD.  If you haven't heard us sing it, you have missed something special.  We are working on Christmas music now.  One of my favorites and new for us to sing is YOU LIFT ME UP.  Move over Josh Groban!!

Betty Boop

No comments: