November 2, 2015

STILL RAINING (a little)

Never thought I would be glad to go to the dentist!! I go tomorrow to fix this cap that popped off.  I go regularly to the dentist but I hate every visit.  This protecting my tooth from pain is wearing me down and I will be glad to have it fixed.  No telling what he will charge--there goes Christmas!!

Busy day will take the mind off at times.  I am looking forward to DANCING WITH THE STARS tonight.  My poem about it made it into the current VILLAGER.  I have given up my space on the staff of the Villager except for contributing poems and essays.  It was getting to be too much to do it all.  I still love to write and they wanted my poems.  They are so light and sometime silly, but people seem to need some of that.

Betty (off to the "races.")  Boop

Betty Boop

No comments: