November 20, 2015

FRIDAY AGAIN?

Well, it looks like I could say something about Friday.  Well here goes.  After Exercise class and feeding my crew pumpkin bread, I headed up to plan the rest of  my day.  There is laundry to do.  Not very exciting.  The phone rang and Amy said , "You have been wanting to go to the Mall.  Lets have lunch and go."  I was ready in no time.  Laundry will  wait.  We had one of our favorites  Chick Filet.  Sandwich on whole wheat bun and  slaw. They make the best slaw.  Feeling satisfied, up to my favorite store. Dillard's has the best petite department.  I must say, I went a little wild.  So many cute clothes and my old ones are so outdated.  I felt like adding a little life to my wardrobe.  Amy is good at shopping and it really helped for someone to find the size and color and bring it to  the dressing room.  I bought several things and lightened my wallet a bit.  Thank you Truman, you provided for me well.  I know he would be proud that I do take care of my resources that he so carefully left me. 

Now a word about my daughter, Amy.  It is rare to have a daughter to love. One who is still a daughter and also a friend.  Rare to have both at the same time.  I enjoy her company and she helps me in more ways than she can know.  I see her in the same relationship with her daughters.  How nice. 

Betty Boop

No comments: