November 4, 2015

LOOK MOM, NO CAVATIES

O. K. you may remember I was off to the dentist last time I wrote.  It went smooth and I was surprised since I had the cap pop out and had to put it back.  Feels good and I think I mentioned there goes Christmas.  Well almost!!  My they know how to charge.  Next time ( hope there is not a next time for this)  maybe I will look for super glue myself.  My regular dentist was out for a few days ( I suspect he was on the slopes somewhere or looking for a new fancy car).  They really know how to charge.  Oh well it is just money, got to spend it someway. 

After appointment we met Sophia and Paul at the Old Capitol Inn since we were close to it.  We sat outside near  the fish pond and watch these huge gold fish.  They were beautiful.  Amy and I remembered when it was the YWCA and young women lived in rooms there and the big swimming pool where I took her for swimming lessons,  Jan and Linda learned to swim there too.  How does it feel to be able to remember old things Amy?  You have such a good memory anyway..

Well I can't get used to the time change.  My old brain wants to wake me at 5:00 a. m. thinking it is 6:00 That is just too early, so I lay awake and try to stay there a while longer.  Hard to do.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: