November 24, 2015

PLEASE CLOSE THE DOOR.

If you have been reading my blog for a day or two, you know I have been in the memory mode.  Anniversary and all, you know.  Well one more outstanding one and I will close the door.  If you remember, on Riverwood, our bedroom was at one end of the house and the laundry room was at the other end.  When I would load clothes I would often strip and put add my clothes to the mix.  One morning that is what I was doing when the doorbell rang.  I heard Truman open the front door, blocking me from a fast get away.  He greeted "someone" with great gusto.  There I was in my birthday suit and trapped as he invited "someone" in.  He let me suffer a short while before he told me not to worry, he was just teasing me.  There was no one there, just him playing a joke.  Ha Ha.  O. K., I will close the door to the Memory Bank.......but very gently.

Betty Boop

No comments: