September 3, 2016

EARLY BIRD

I am calling myself an early bird.  I usually have breakfast in the Cyber Café on Saturdays.  I did this morning.  I was the first one there, outside of the cooks.  My breakfast was promptly served and enjoyed.  I took my second half cup of coffee to the Rose garden.  Roses almost gone as is Summer (I hope.)  It was very pleasant and quiet.  Where were the birds?  I guess my little hummer will soon fly south and all the many things the change of seasons brings.  I love that kind of change.  Especially from summer to fall.

With Jan still in Fort Wayne, where she is soaking up the sweetness of her grandchildren, I will be "winging" it today.  I miss her.  Shampoo and change Blueberry's water is first on the list.  I bagged up plenty of homemade veg. soup to last a while.  Reminds me of the wonderful book my neighbor lent me.  I am reading it and can hardly put it down.  TRIALS of the EARTH.  by Mary Mann Hamilton.  It is a true story of a pioneer woman in the Delta.  So good and amazing.  Guess I will put that on my to do list today. Read.           Who knows at this point what else I will do.  Life is good if you let it be.

Betty Boop

No comments: