March 23, 2017

'GET YO BUSINESS DONE"

I got several little nit pick things done.  New light bulb in kitchen, fix drain in bathroom sink, two new screens in windows where birds , I guess, pecked holes in them, and today I am supposed to get a new screen door to the balcony.  Now that is a lot to get done.  James, the maintenance guy who loves Pizza Shack, is such a nice one.  He promised me a new screen on my balcony door that has been a problem since I have lived here.  Hope he comes through.  The wasp season is starting and I don't wont them to come in when I leave the main door open.  I do love to let air in when it is so pleasant,  Well that is what has happened so far except I went to breakfast in the Cyber and got back and could not fine my little furry friend , Bitsy.  Looked in favorite hiding places and called.  She is so quiet and wont answer.  I began to open closet doors.  She likes to explore them over and over.  Out she popped.  You would think she would remember and not do that again.  No.  That is the way she works. 

Betty Boop

No comments: