March 14, 2017

STRANGE DAY

A little under the weather so I stayed close today.  I do hate to be sick.  I think the time change is getting Bitsy off track.  She slept all day.  I thought she was sick too, but just like it was HAPPY HOUR she woke at 5 to being so active that I could not stand her.  I finally had to put this arrangement of dried flowers in the closet.  Felt like putting her there too.  She is usually playful but she had a mean gleam in her eye and she seemed to be looking for trouble.  I got out the feather-on-a-stick that she dearly loves and she was real rough with it.  O well she finally settled but I put her to bed behind closed doors a little early to get some peace.  I feel better this morning but my tummy is still feeling a little unsettled.  Tommy is coming for History Club and lunch and I am having to decide if I need to leave the safety of my apartment. 

Betty Boop

No comments: