March 12, 2017

NO INSPIRATIOIN

I need to write two poems.  When it gets to be a chore or an obligation, maybe it is time for a sabbatical.  I tried yesterday.  As is my custom, I take my BIG Webster's New World College Dictionary. yellow legal pad, sharp pencils, glasses, and in this case a cup of hot chocolate, to the Bubble.  I did all that and wrote and crossed off and rewrote for an hour.  I knew what I wanted to say, but just could not make it come out on paper.  So I gave it up for the day.  The scenery distracted me when it usually helps.  I still have time, but not a lot.

We had a guest preacher today at Church as Terry and family went to Disney World for Spring break.  Then to M.G, and Ryan"s for lunch.  So very good.  Sophie and Paul are in L.A, for A conference for Sophie then to Portland O. for a extended trip for fun.  I can't get warm as the weather has taken a winter turn.  I came home and put on a warm up suit and as still cold.  Winter has been crazy--wont come or go.  O well  so be  it.

Betty Boop






w

No comments: