March 7, 2017

MRS. CLEAN

One of those days when everything gets cleaned.  First, clean sheets.  I always loved clean sheets.  I did my personal laundry.  Love clean socks.  I shampooed my hair (a form of clean.)  If I had a vacuum cleaner I would clean the carpet.  But alas I do not have one.  Just as well, I have a maid to do that now, just not often enough.  O well.  Had lunch with friend Betty. Since others could not come, we ate in the Cyber Café.  After lunch, it thundered and rained a shower as Bitsy and I took our nap.  It was still raining lightly when we got up and Bitsy took one look outside and went back to my bed and to sleep again.  I felt like doing the same but I didn't.  I am reading such a good book--THE DOGS OF BABEL.  It is weird and I can't put it down.  I like books like that once in a while. Can't predict  how it will turn out.  Excuse me, I think I will get back to it.  I do live an easy life, don't I? 

Betty Boop

No comments: