March 28, 2017

SOMETHING DIFFERENT

.The weather alert alarm went off at 1 A. M. I had just gotten up for the first time this night and since I knew bad weather was around.  I got up and looked out and all was well there.  I turned the TV on and surprise they run all night, but no bad weather was being reported on any station including S. Catherine"s  station either.  Looked in the hall---nothing.  Just a mistake.  May never know who pushed the wrong button. but it sure does wake you up.  Had trouble going back to sleep which let me sleep till 7 a m .  That threw me and Bitsy a little off.  I said why not do something different?  The balcony beckons me lately.  I had breakfast as usual but then took my Bible and devotional book to the balcony.  Oh yes there was coffee involved too.  Bitsy was amazed.  You see she usually sits and watches me as I read and sometime I read to her to distract her from wanting to play.  So I have been a little off this morning but it is good to shake up the routine.  It was so pleasant out there with the crows talking to each other.  Wonder what they were saying?  Maybe=="Hey babe let us get that nest started." or "This is my gal. move on brother!!"  Maybe a poem in there?  Maybe not.

Do something different today.  It gets the juices flowing.

Betty Boop

No comments: