March 17, 2017

Happy St. Paddy's Day.  Top of the morning or something like that.  I am wearing green and most others are too.  I don't know if I have any Irish blood, but I am Irish for today.  Went to lunch in dinning room.  Chef was making cucumber and kiwi smoothies as a surprise before lunch.  Now that may not sound so good but it was.  No corned beef and cabbage and I was disappointed.  But it was an o.k. lunch and I did not complain.  Dessert was prettier than it tasted.  He does try hard to please a room full of people who have little to complain about. 

I am going to the St. Paddy's party at 3:00.  The decorations look so good.  Shirley is wearing a green wig and so is Dianna.  Music to listen to and some to sing along and I am sure nice refreshments will be great. 

Betty Boop

No comments: