March 5, 2017

IVY & TRIPP (JAMES the THIRD)

Oh what a beautiful wedding.  The place was beautiful, flowers, beautiful, bridesmaids, beautiful, flower girls beautiful and yes so were the groomsmen!!  All in all it was BEAUTIFUL !!!!!.  I thought that Tripps Dad did a very sweet and meaningful ceremony.  Music was perfect.  Guess you could say I enjoyed it all.  The Chapel and the house were both something to remember.  I am sure the couple will have a long and loving relationship.  That is my prayer for them. 

It was good to see so much family there and Amy's friends are something to cherish.  I know you have to be a friend to have friends and they prove that over and over.  I am going to Jan's for lunch together with all that can come before heading home.  We need to talk about the wedding together.  Happy Endings.

Betty Boop

No comments: