March 6, 2017

USUAL MONDAY

My Mondays are my busiest days.  Exercise at 9 and then the TV maintenance   man came and with a unplug and plugged it back and  I was good to go.  I unplugged a lot of things but I was afraid of the one he  did.  It is all in knowing your job. I am so glad to have it back on again.  I did not know I could miss it as I did.  I then went to lunch with my Monday group.  Bitsy and I then took a short nap.  I went to Choir practice and went to the Methodist service.  Bruce Case from Parkway came.  I really enjoyed him.  Now my day is winding down and I can rest.  I guess my blog  is really for me   I love to write what I do.  It  sounds so good when you write it down. Like you get a lot done.

Must get on to a poem or two for next month.  Sometime it takes me a while to round up my ideas that are racing around in my feeble brain. 

Betty Boop

No comments: