March 30, 2017

THOUGHTFUL DAUGHTERS

Jan and Amy came yesterday, knowing I would need them.  We had lunch on the Cyber terrace and it was perfect.  Earlier, Amy took me to buy new flowers for Truman.  I did find yellow roses and other yellow and white.  With Amy's touch, they looked beautiful.  We remembered and talked about Truman and it was so natural to do this.  I have come a long way.  It was so good.  Later Jan and I skyped (sp.) Cary and talked to Brody.  What fun to see and talk to them.  Brody showed us his books and toys and we showed him how Bitsy can jump and perch on her scratching post. 

I heard somewhere in the distant past that if you put a bar of soap in your bed at night, it could help with leg cramps.  I have had that some lately and it sure can hurt and disrupt your rest.  Last night I said what the heck, it is worth a try.  It worked.  Maybe it was a rare night and it would not happen anyway, but all I know is I had no cramps last night.  Some old wives tales have a little truth I guess. 

Betty Boop

No comments: