May 11, 2017

BALCONY

I had to force myself off the balcony this morning.  It was perfect this morning.  Just a small gentle breeze and a temp. that was perfect.  I saw a lady marching around the lake with purpose,  Good for her.  I saw a pair of Egrets feeding close to shore line.  They are a lesson in patience.  Sky is lit up now but with still a lot of promise for a good day.  Hope I keep it that way.  An untouched day gives me hope.  I am looking forward to camping.  One of my and  Truman's joys together.  My we loved the two months we spent in the later years in south Texas along Mexico's border. So carefree and away from it all.  Ah!  here I go again.  I am happy to still be making memories with my family.  I think planning and getting ready for an event is just about as much fun and going.  Even though most of the planning belongs to others, I still can think about it. 

Betty Boop

No comments: