May 24, 2017

OLD GIRL OR OLD LADY ??

Well it has finally happened/  The crowning moment.  "You will be delighted with a hearing aid."  said my ENT Doctor.  I have been knowing for least 6 months, I finally faced it.  Had a hearing test and it was not very good.  Age has stolen another of my parts.  I know it has been gradual but more obvious to me for a few months.  Although I think others around me have known it a while.  The blank stare I give you does not mean I am senile yet==just can't hear and am trying to figure out what you are saying, when I don't respond fast or even right.  I am going to get an appointment with an Audiologist who is in the Clinic where I go to get a beautiful hearing aid.  Glad I will be able to hear much better, we will see how much .  Wish me luck.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

You will be happy to hear all you have been missing.