May 17, 2017

NAUHTY BITSY

Bitsy discovered a new toy.  The cords hanging down in my bathroom.  They are to the emergency light.  You pull them and everyone comes running.  In my case just the Nurse rushed in.  I was getting dressed for the day and Bitsy watches everything I do.  She played with the cord by the sink and I did not think anything about it.  I noticed the red light came on and in just minutes Darlene, the  wellness nurse unlocked  my door and I was shocked and partially dressed.  We laughed about it when we decided it was Bitsy who sounded the alarm.  I am glad to know they are so alert to trouble., but a little annoyed with that cat.  She has never noticed the cords before.  There are three of them in my apartment.  Oh me.  I hope she doesn't do  that again.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

I say that she is a clever cat!