May 31, 2017

My times are in your hands. Psalm 31:15

Read this, this morning.  Never read it before.  How true and also how hard to accept.  I know how guilty I am to run ahead and plan and arrange everything, when it would be so easy to "let God".  End of sermon.  It is just that I write in the blog soon after time on the balcony first thing in the morning.

I saw a group of Canada geese smoothly gliding across the lake   They seem to be a family.  Big and small. They don't stay all day but just visit.  It felt very pleasant out there.  The grass is so green from all the rain.  My balcony flowers are blooming nicely and I am enjoying them.  I am busy planning for Beach week.  How many will this be?  30 something.  Rare for this to happen.  But it really takes a lot of planning and desire to pull it off so successfully.  We do it the best!!.  People that I know can't understand it.  I am thankful for everyone wanting to go and it is a challenge to live together in small space and blend together.  I think we do a good job. 

Betty Boop

No comments: