May 12, 2017

NO BALCONY TODAY

Yes it is raining.  Camping still on. It is supposed to be a beautiful day Saturday and Sunday.  So what is a little rain today and maybe tonight?  We take our first dinner already cooked and so if we stay inside we will enjoy each other.  Since we are not leaving  till early afternoon maybe I will drop in on the Great Closet sale.  I wish I could trade my old chair for a better one.  But that is just too much trouble.  Did not see one I could use anyway.  I had a hearty breakfast.  Me as usual with three men at separate tables.  The way I want it.  Jan called and said we would not be in a hurry to leave and maybe the rain would clear before we leave at around two o'clock.  Anyway, have a good Mother's day even if your mother is not with you.  Just remember them.

Betty Boop

No comments: