May 9, 2017

CATHERINE l l

I found out a tid bit about our duck Catherine l l who has built her nest in a most dangerous place right by the drive to my entrance.  Many people pass close to her each day.  She is like Horton the elephant  in HORTON HATCHES THE EGG.  She is faithful one hundred per cent.  I remarked yesterday to a group as to where her husband was.  Someone said he comes sometime late in the day and they go together for a walk and I assume a drink of water and food.  Where they go I don't know, but the rose garden would be near.  I was delighted to know that bit of news.  It has been at least a couple of weeks.  Soon they will hatch.  Hope I get to see the drams it will cause. 

Ryan came and worked about 3 hours hooking up my new printer and switching me to c-spire.  He is really good to me and I appreciate him so much.  He knows so much  about  computers and believe me there is a lot to know.  My printer seems harder than the one I had in the dark ages.  I am going to have to have more lessons They say you can't teach and old dog new tricks.  We will see.

Betty Boop

No comments: