May 19, 2017

NO TV

I did not know how much I depended on TV till mine suddenly went out this afternoon.  Been expecting it since it is getting old and the picture has faded at the top of screen.  I turned it on and heard a loud pop and the screen was blank.  I called the maintenance man on a light problem in the kitchen and he also looked at my TV.  It was not a SCV problem but my set just gave up the ghost.  Well I have been here 6 years and I don't remember when we bought it but safe to say it is better to get a new one rather than repair it.  I have resorted to the radio and it is not like it used to be.  What is?  So many talk shows and awful music.  I am glad to have a good book going till I can get a new TV. 
\
So that is my story for today.  Always something new--good and not so good.

Betty Boop

No comments: