May 20, 2017

NEW TV

Just like magic, I now have a new TV set.  Amy and Ed went to Best Buy after research and talking with me and brought the new one here.  In house TV expert came and finished what Ed started.  It is up and running and bright and a little larger.  So to theses 90 year old eyes, it is perfect.  I am so thankful for Ed and Amy doing this so fast and I wont have to be without another night. Whew!!  I was mad at myself for being so dependent on it.  But when you live alone it is like company to have it.  Anyway I am set to go now. 

What a beautiful day to go fishing.  And the Lake was surrounded with voices and activity early this morning.  Once a year we invite employees and any of their family to a fishing  day.  The lake was surrounded with an assortment of ages.  They went around with a cart with snacks and drinks for the people who were fishing.  I hope to hear if they caught any - I know they were enjoying it.  Mama Duck is still sitting.  I know she will be glad when her eggs hatch.  I will too.

Betty Boop

No comments: