May 6, 2017

SATURDAY. SATURDAY!!!

Where did the week go?  I hear these comments every day.  It is a topic of many useless conversations we residents have.  It seems you don't have to be young to suffer from this trouble.  I remember as a child, time went pretty slow.  Especially when you were waiting for something special.  Well every day is special here to me.  I really do like living here at SCV.  Well take this morning for instance.  It has been too windy and cool for a few days to sit on the balcony.  I missed it a lot.  This morning is cool and sunny and so I woke early and decided to just get up and get on with this beautiful day.  I bundled up in my winter robe and sleep socks and had a second cup of coffee on the balcony.  I saw many pretty sights.  Three Egrets at one time.  What is happening?  There is usually just one.  I saw a lone Canada goose swimming in circles in the middle of Lake.  What was he up to?  Waiting for his mate, who may be sitting on the nest?  I saw big crows flying over and heard countless sounds that come from early morning.  So special.  It took me away from worries and troubles and reminded me to strength my trust in God.  I always do trust but sometime it gets a little thin when things don't go right.  Sometime I wonder why he wants me still here, and then I get my second wind and go on.  There is a reason for everything, even though I don't understand.  Forgive me for sounding sorry for myself.  I really am not.

Betty Boop  

No comments: