June 25, 2017

AND THEY ARE BACK !!!!!

Yes they are all back, safe.  Thank you Lord.  A week of observations on my part has been enlightening and fun.  I have the role of sitting and watching now.  Frustrating at times but still a special place.  My, did I see a lot of energy and tears  and fun by everyone.  From a one year old to a 90 year old is a lot of living.  It stormed and the sun did shine a few days. Enough to satisfy all.  The very special meals planned and prepared by a rotation of couples and some duos, were enjoyed by all.  They outdid themselves.  It was very interesting as an observer to see it all work.  You have to see it to believe it.  We bought and ate 25 pounds of shrimp.  A gallon or more oysters and lots of other seafood.  All prepared right there.  Some took the chance to go to lunch at favorite places a time or two, but mostly we ate in.  My the breakfast was soooo good.  I love breakfast.  Ashley's  biscuits were special and all the wonderful bacon from Ryan.  It sounds like all we did was eat but there was much more.  The kid cousins had the rare treat of enjoying each other as they don't get to see each other often.  That is part of the point of getting together like this for some 30 or more years.  So be it.

"My times are in your hands."  Psalms 31:15
My favorite--Psalms: 46:1-3.

Betty Boop

No comments: