June 27, 2017

SUMMER CONCERT

I was so glad I got back in time to sing in our Choir for our summer concert.  It was so good and I really enjoyed singing and performing for our wonderful residents.  Not only them but part of my family too.  As Cary was still visiting, she and Jan. Brodie and little sister came too.  They were so good and listened so well.  I was very proud of them and it is  always a treat  to have them to light up these halls.  They enjoyed visiting my apartment and playing with Bitsy.  Bitsy is a very social cat and she was delighted with their visit.  Now I hope for Cary to get through her layover in Atlanta and on to home today.  She is very brave to do the trip without David.  We missed him. 

I really need to go the Kroger today.  Think I will try it a little later.

Betty Boop

No comments: