June 7, 2017

DIAMONDS ON THE LAKE

I used to say that about Riverwood Lake. This morning the sun is so bright that it brought diamonds to me again.  What is it about diamonds.  I know they are rare and hard to mine but they hold a special place in some peoples mind.  I have a few and they are attached to special memories.  The ones on the Lake are beautiful  this morning and I accept them with pleasure.  The poet coming out in me this morning.  I wish I could channel it into words for my July library poem.  Just wont jell. 

I am going to change hall and my entrance décor today.  I brought out this board Jan gave me that says The Best Memories Are Made At The Beach.  I will use it.  We have made a lot of good ones and about to make some more. 

Jan and I learned all we needed to know yesterday about hearing aids.  I ordered a pair and will get them after beach week.  Don't need the experience of getting used to them before.  Although I wish I could have them so I could hear better there--or do I?.  Maybe this is the better way.  I feel good about taking the step to better hearing.

Better Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

See picture of Mom's table on my blog