June 29, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY LOU

I remember it well.  We got Jan and Linda settled at Mama's house and went to hospital to induce labor.  It was done more then and now.  But I was overdue and ready.  From then on it was mostly a blur. Those days we were dulled till we did not feel much.  But I remember the first time I saw her. My third little girl.  We had waited 7 years between second daughter and her.  I guess hoping for a boy. but alas all our boys turned out to be girls.  I count that a blessing.   Truman took it like he should.  Proud of them all.  So today we celebrate Amy Lou and am so proud of how she turned out.  Thoughtful . kind, fun , and special to me.  Just as all my girls are.  Jan and I are taking her to lunch, which has come to be the usual thing we do.  So off we go.

Betty Boop

No comments: