June 14, 2017

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

Willie Nelson's theme song was Truman and my favorite to sing as we would start out early on the first morning of a road trip in whatever mode of travel we had at the time.  Those early morning starts are among my favorite memories.  It felt so good to get away from everyday stuff.  And to go with the love of my life was a blessing I now know, of the highest gifts.  Well I am now alone but not really.  Just look at this fine family I have to travel with.  Another set of special memories. 

I have been struggling with change in meds and it has thrown me for a loop.  Hopefully I am "on the road again>"  On the road again can have many meanings for me.  Bless old Willie.  As I have said many time--"He is not much to look at, but he can surely sing."  That is my opinion.  I have read his bio and he has lived a colorful life.  His way.

Betty Boop

No comments: