June 3, 2017

MISTY MORNING

On the Balcony this morning it was pleasantly cool and misty.  The fog was ever so slight, but enough to make me feel damp.  I did not stay long.  I saw 4 Egrets feeding.  King egret of our Lake is not alone anymore.  I hope by choice.  I could never decide if he was lonely or there alone by choice.  I also saw a lone walker--who was brave to walk. 

I had breakfast here in the apartment.  I usually go the the Cyber but did not feel like company.  While I like people, morning is sometime not a good time.  I hate discussing, current events and gossip so early and since this small group has been inviting me to their table, I miss the quiet and peace of the morning.  I like to see people at their own table and not mine.  Selfish?  Yes in a way, but hey. I can choose can't I.

Betty Boop

No comments: